Assistant Brand Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, affordable transportation. If you’re searching for a top-tier career where you can make a difference and dynamically collaborate within a creative, lively environment—Spin welcomes you!
We’re passionate about transportation and technology. The work we accomplish fulfills a sense of meaning and purpose, which goes beyond the traditional dimensions of a workplace. Our products and initiatives directly influence people’s lives, which is proven by our customers' feedback.
Founded in 2017, and now a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, we have worked together with cities, campuses, community groups, and businesses to expand internationally. Even as we expand, we maintain the close feeling of a small business, with “fireside chats” chats led by our company’s founders, weekly OKR pop-up videos, music-infused presentations at our All Hands meetings, and more. During this time of working remotely, our creativity and shared goals have kept us united and bonded within our virtual community.
We are a diverse team of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, marketers, and operators. We believe in inclusivity and build powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and #BeOrange spirit, which represents unity, purpose, passion, and creativity.
About the Role
This roles reports to the Director of Brand Marketing, and will be responsible for owning and leading all aspects of the Spin social media and content strategy.
- Own Spin social media and content strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media standard methodologies and news
- Own social media calendar
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Comms, Operations, and various other teams to support company and team OKRs
- Monitor user engagement and strategize ways to grow brand awareness and engagement across social channels
- Analyze and report on social media channel performance and individual campaigns; share key learnings, identify KPIs, and provide recommendations and improvements based on findings
- Ensure brand consistency across social media and content
- Collaborate with Design team to create designs that follow brand guidelines and is informative and engaging
- Lead creative direction and coordinate quarterly social media photoshoots with photographers to build marketing content library
- Work with creative agency to produce dynamic social media content, such as videos, animations, and podcasts
- Manage influencer program from start to finish; responsible for identifying influencers, outreach, briefings, review and approval process, and executing campaigns
- 3+years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience leading social media channels and building creative content and engaging social media campaigns for a global brand
- 2+ years of experience in a professional role managing an external agency
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spin is a fast-growing micromobility company committed to a world with clean air, liveable cities, safe streets, and widespread access to convenient, ...