Consultant & Transformation Lead
Consulting & Transformation Lead: Climate 2025
About Climate 2025
Climate 2025 supports emerging movements working for urgent systemic change in response to the climate and ecological emergency. We accept the science and data: for humanity's best chance we must use the next five years to halt climate breakdown and restore ecological balance.
We’re delivering accelerated action through:
- Movement building & campaign support
- Fiscal Hosting & access to funding
- Partnership development & ecosystem building
We've seen demand for our services rapidly exceed our team capacity and we are excited to bring on an individual interested in coordinating support for climate and ecological focused movements.
About the Consulting & Transformation Lead role
This role holds a key part in Climate 2025, shaping our practices, providing direction to consulting teams, ensuring quality control of project delivery, and holding client relationships as part of their project management and oversight responsibilities.
- Lead project teams in disaggregating problems & providing solutions to address them
- Develop innovative strategies and solutions for our clients
- Manage work streams and coach, manage and support junior team members
- Ensure high quality of client deliverables, including simplifying complex findings into structured, insightful recommendations
- Lead day-to-day engagement with clients
- Responsibility for a consultant roster, managing both recruitment to it and remuneration process for completed project work.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about urgent systemic change and excited to ignite collaboration in the climate movement ecosystem.
- A passion for driving social impact and equity, typically evidenced by a strong interest in and/or prior exposure to global or local impact issues
- Provide oversight and direction to consulting teams, ensuring quality of project delivery
- Lead the development of growth opportunities across practice areas, client platforms and partnerships
- Help us expand our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as an active anti-racist ally organisation
This will be a remote position, with video conferencing.
Experience and skills
- 2+ years of directly managing teams and projects for strategy and/or implementation
- Experience working independently and being self-led
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience with stakeholder and client management in complex and evolving organisations and with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Ability to work with and lead a team in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Ability to work with competing deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English, fluency in another language is a plus
- Experience in environmental movements and/or startups a plus
We’d like to ensure that opportunity is given to anyone responding from communities including but not limited to the following: youth groups, people of colour, indigenous peoples, those displaced or most effected by climate breakdown and/or people of female, trans or non-binary association. We realise that these groups continue to be underrepresented and do not want to perpetuate injustice.
What we offer
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial organization that provides the platform to make an impact from day one
- Engagement with complex and stimulating projects addressing our climate and ecological crisis
- A uniquely talented, highly diverse, passionate and fun team
- A focus on professional development
Salary: Negotiable £28,000 - £36,000
Hours: Full time
To apply please complete this form. Note that inquiries over email or through LinkedIn will not be responded to.
Closing date for applications: 12h CET, 4 June, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We exist to support emerging movements working for urgent systemic change in response to the climate & ecological emergency