Manager, Content and Digital Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission.
We are looking for a Manager, Content and Digital Marketing to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role will report to Vice President, Marketing Communications and will be based in San Jose HQ Office.
In this role, you will own the positioning, content creation, marketing communications and go-to-market efforts for Bloom Energy. You bring a great blend of hands-on operational and content/digital design and strategy experience to drive understanding and awareness of our solutions and to translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits. In this highly visible, cross-functional role, you will partner closely with our internal engineering and product teams, as well as external stakeholders, to bring products to market. Drive all marketing content and collateral, including integrated and digital campaign execution and optimization. You will be the expert in understanding the needs of our Sales teams and our customers and creating content that empowers them to excel in their jobs.
You will collaborate with and influence cross-functional marketing peers and teams to develop and drive end-to-end integrated (broad-based as well as account-based) marketing strategies that advance business line objectives, and drive brand visibility, thought leadership and demand generation. You are a collaborative product and content marketer with a passion to help define how Bloom Energy stands out in an increasingly competitive space. This role demands both creativity and executional excellence with incredible organizational skills and attention to detail to be able to balance the big picture with getting the important things right.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Messaging/Brand
- Contribute to the development of the messaging that bring the Bloom Energy’s products to life across all channels and clearly articulate the value proposition and why they matter to the larger brand equity story
- Contribute to the development of the content platform for strategic storytelling that ladders back to the brand positioning
- Develop value proposition, positioning and messaging that promotes the Bloom Energy differentiation in the market.
- Work closely with product and product marketing teams to define and create compelling product content marketing materials that span digital (landing pages, SEO, email), whitepapers, video activations and sales tools.
- Understand and consider competitive landscape and target markets in marketing strategies and messaging.
- Content Creation
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Ability to distill highly complex and technical information into key themes or learnings and succinctly communicate these to stakeholders in a way relevant to each audience.
- Produce content enablement materials including customer messaging, sales pitch decks, and solutions-focused communications that support product strategy.
- Digital Marketing and Demand Generation
- Channel expert: experience leading and managing programmatic and other digital ad campaigns, including nurture programs, plus have SEO experience, and can effectively and consistently leverage CRM and digital marketing reporting.
- Digitize our content marketing approach and implement a sustainability content design ecosystem.
- Drive the .com webpages and microsite roadmaps and enhancements.
- Own digital integrated marketing channels and campaigns.
- Own A/B testing strategies, execution and optimization across all channels
- Internal Communications
- Drive content development for internal education and ensure that our employees understand our brand value and have the tools they need to serve our customers
- Marketing Operations and Vendor Management
- Manage Brand, Digital Media, Content Marketing strategy and outside agencies and contractors
- Responsible for vendor vetting and selection.
- Contribute to the Global Brand team KPI dashboard
- Assist with budget forecasting and tracking
Educations, Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS or international equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience in product and digital marketing, with experience launching products for global world-class brands and driving (digital) campaigns and communications, ideally in a tech organization.
- 5+ years in content creation, editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to think strategically and synthesize highly technical, complex information into customer-facing narratives with solutions and tangible impact, with a focus on positioning, differentiation and use-cases.
- Storyteller with a strong brand sensibility. Creative with words and are able to craft crisp messages and adjust tone and style for specific channels or audiences while ensuring brand consistency.
- Enjoy finding ways to disseminate content through various multimedia formats (web, email, social).
- High degree of judgment to juggle a diverse range of priorities, work with a wide range of stakeholders, including company executives, engineers, product teams, customers, agency personnel in a complex global environment.
- Receptive to change. Flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we strive toward a 100% renewable future. Our Energy Servers are adaptable to new and innovative fuels while already acting as a cleaner and far more resilient source of power than existing solutions. We see hydrogen as a significant game-changer in the world’s energy usage, and Bloom Energy fuel cells and electrolyzers will be the industry standard for clean, efficient, and reliable energy production. We anticipate being able to work in concert with other renewable energy technologies to create a comprehensive system that will change the way energy in the world is produced, stored, transmitted, and used. For more information visit: www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading Fuel Cell & Microgrid Solutions Provider